Thursday, January 26, 2012

full house

ohh, i m back!

it's been a long time since my last post

i m neither busy studying nor working

i hav done nothing in home

i went to full house with my cousin juz now since i have nothing to do during this boring cny

yup, this is my first time going there

it's really beautiful

and of course i like it very much

although some of the food is not that nice

it depends

i m very lucky as what i had ordered were all tasty, hehe =P

here is the saloon if i have not mistaken

but it's closed today



they are my cousin, xin wei and kitty





my face seems hidden when i wear on this large spec @-@





cute right?




i look very childish in this photo

or it's so-called 'young', haha, bps


okay, old aunty is here

my coucin asked me to put this photo as my profile pic,haha

=.='''


i don'y what chicken chop is this
but it's nice

i did enjoy myself hanging out with cousins
it's like the 1st time
i mean shopping with them without my parents around
new experience!!!
i'm lovin it~

No comments:

Post a Comment