Sunday, May 20, 2012

hihi and byebye~

finally, i m back! xD
it's been rili a long time since my last post!
ohh well,
i m going to leave my family, my sweet home, my lovely bedroom and my friends as well
where am i going?
a place which i am not familiar with, AT ALL
a place which is far and yet not so far from here~
but fortunately, some of my friends, my best friends, do go there with me too
this is the only point that i can rest assured that at least someone that i know can accompany me and help me when i face any troubles :D
不管有多么的不舍,我还是得为了我的未来做打算对吗?
这毕竟是人生必经过程。。。
i know we can still meet each other or may be organize blablabla gathering after coming back
but do u think that it's still the same?
i don't think so :((
i am going to miss you all
my daddy, mummy, sissis, my little cutie cousin, my bed and my FRIENDS.........TT
be stronger lahh girl !
10 months only what, so fast!
in these 10 months, i must work harder and harder
i wanna get what i want, be what i want
i can surely make it a success!
PERLIS, i am coming! :D

1 comment: