Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012

hihi
there're bushes everywhere in my blog since there's been a long time i never post
2012
it seems so scary, yet full of challenges
is it really the end of the world
i don't care
whatever it is
i still need to rock my life or even rock the world
2011 is so meaningful to me
many meaningful things or events happened in 2011
yet, after 2011, we will no longer be together
some of us might pursue our study in colloges, form six, matriculations or other else
sad to think of it
however, i hope that the bond between us will not break easily
instead i hope that it will be as strong as possible
our friendship will be forever right
okay, let's talk about 2012
i haven't done a lot of things yet
so do hope that doomsday will not happen that early
there are lots of things that i want to and hope to accomplish
i want to have great achievement in my future
i want to earn as much money as i can
i want to travel around the world with all of my family members
i want to buy a bungalow for my parents
i want to be a profesional
i want to........................
there're a lot
i can't really list them out one by one
in 2012,
i hope that all of us can always be in the pink of health
we can live happily always
and we can get whatever we want
also, may all of my dreams come true

No comments:

Post a Comment