Friday, December 16, 2011

- untitled -

i have no idea about where to study at all
perhaps it's the time for me to make a decision
but i just can't
i can always change my mind although i have set everything well for a monent
i am indeed a fickle person in this case
i feel so bored during this holidays too
besides watching tv and reading those novels
i have nothing to do
no dates and everything
my life is not like yours which are so full, colourful and wonderful
i feel like being isolated too, for sometimes
ohh well, just forget about it
let's talk about my teeth
aiya, no more braces
i never think that my teeth need such kind of operation
i m shocked when i have been told by the doctor
is my teeth so worse or what
if i have not mistaken it's a big operation
so i will accept the fact that my teeth are not perfest enough lo
the doctor asked mt to accept what i have too.....lol...
my friends
although we may not be in the same school again
but just hope that we can always keep in touch
bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment