Wednesday, December 7, 2011

- the end -

finally, it is end
i m now free from examinations for temporary
of course i know it's juz a minor exam in my life
but it seems so important to me
there are lotsa stupid thingy struck me during this so-called vital exam
they did annoy me so much
ohh well, i never think that such 'disaster' will happen in my life
but eventually, it did
haih, i really never mean so and do hope that you can trust me
perhaps you don't but please don't ignore me because of this kay
ohh my friends
although we are already graduated from clb
and we might pursue our further education in different college or whatsoever
juz hope that the strong ties of friendship between us can as close as ever it has been
i wanna say sorry to those who might think think that i have hurt him or her
and thanks to those who always lend a hand to me
thatnk you so much
without you or your help
i couldn't be here [haha, i know it's a bit highly exxaggerated...lol...]

No comments:

Post a Comment