Wednesday, October 19, 2011

neenee gonna graduate

i m gonna graduate soon
should i be happy or sad,huh?
gonna leave my dear dear friends
this year
the relationship between friends has been enhanced
haha, feel so happy
my dear girls,
RYi,LShi,JYee,Jing,LChin,YHui,YFen,Itik,WTing and lotsa
(maybe ur name is not written here, not because u r not my friend, but if i list all of the names, the post will be too long,sry)
you all do help me a lot
whenever i meet any problems
you will sure lend me your helping hand
thank you so much
to boys,
i feel great to befriend you all
others say A1's boys are gentlemen....lol....
ohh well, i think that some of the boys are (frankly)
i mean all of our classmates
thank you so much
you all are so kind
i am proud to become one of your friend
and to all my pretty and handsome classmates
do hope that we can always keep i touch
no matter how, where and when
you can always pick up your phone to call wennee
"hi, wennee, i m xxx,are you free now"
"ohh, long time no see..yes, i am. wanna meet at yyy?"
and you must say
"sure, see you later"
i like this kind of conversation
may be ten years later,
you wanna invite me to your wedding party, who knows?
hey, must invite me, if not,HNG
we muz invite ROUYI too
see whether she will attend with a foreign handsome guy or not...haha...
don't worry
i will certainly remember who you are
and of course i will miss you (feel like ........)
since i can remember all of you,
pls don't forget about me
although i know that i have no any special characteristics like pretty or clever
but i have one thing to let you remember about me, which is i am pessimistic enough
haha...lol....
okayy,do hope that the bond between us will not break easily
love you, all my freinds (disgusting leh... :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment