Monday, October 10, 2011

oh my saturday

as usual

i woke up early in the morning juz to prepare myself before going to the library

ohh well, i was shocked when i reached there as there were lotsa people

after settlind down everything

i started my revision

i was very very concentrated at the beginning

but soon, i was distracted by the noise made by the children

and also we kept discussing about............................

okay, it was the first time i being "invited" by BOYS to play badminton

i felt so excited as it has been a long time i did not touch the racquet

but suddenlt i thought of my poor skills

my head was gonna burst thinking whether i should go or not

finally, i went

i was quite enjoing myself

actually i felt soooooo dizzy when i suddenly stopped playing as they wanna joined us

i felt like vomitting also

but soon, i was fine :D

i felt so sorry as i really do not know how to play

and you guys have to play with this stupid and clumsy girl

haiz...

and also, you have to wait me going home

i am indeed a troublesome girl, ain't i?

my mum even said i won't be invited to play badminton anymore

it's fine then.......................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment