Monday, October 10, 2011

happy sunday

I went to 'rasa sayang' yesterday....

felt extemely happy and excited as there were a lot of foreign people there

[rouyi] might be on cloud nine if she was there

and i saw a foreign guy with blue colour pupils.....arghhhhhh

okayy, stop!

actually, i went there to have my lunch buffet

it's delicious..yummy yummy yummy....




looks kinda weird, but nevermine larh...




see, this is the first time i tell about her



she's skinny, with fair skin, with silky hair, with round big eyes
so, she's pretty of course

everytime, others will definitely says:"wow! ur daughter is so pretty"

haih, of course it's not me, it's my sister

undeniably, she's beautiful....doesn't she?


here's the beach....not that clean act...


my naughty cousins...









the clown's name is CREAMPUFF


she's very cute...




after that, i went to gurney
and hv my 上海小笼包...hehe... XD
so that means i did not even flip through any pages of the book
haih, time flies.....

No comments:

Post a Comment