Saturday, September 3, 2011

special holidays

well, why are they special?
first of all, what i can do during this holiday is juz doing my revision
unlike previous holidays, i can't really spend my time with my friends to hang out here and there
i can't slouch in front of the idiot box and do what i want to
what i have to do is, sit properly in front of the study desk, hold my book, and read it chapter by chapter instead of page by page or even line by line
as i am really running out of time
but why i can i still type this post? lol....
as i need rest to recharge mrself right...cheating and consoling myself
anyway, anyhow, i indeed had have an unique holidays as i spent them in my aunt's house instead of my house as my family had abandoned me (joking okay)
i felt not so convenience and comfortable living in other's house as you can't do what you want
you have to behave yourself and be disciplined
tidied the room myself, washed clothes and plates and cups myself, drank water and ate without asked by my mummy...haih....hv to be independent...like a training camp...lol...
luckily, i still could do my revision there although sometimes might be distracted
my cousins often drew me from the table...and i was disinclined to do so sometimes...hehe...(lying again)...i stayed there for about 6 days if i am not mistakenmy life is quite nice there
i would like to thank my aunt for taking care of me and my cousins so well and also my cousins did take care of me too, thx...
i will post some photos after this post as there are some errors here...

No comments:

Post a Comment