Tuesday, August 16, 2011

i'm waiting for you, P

ohh well,
i m gonna get the license of L next week i think
haha, super duper excited
when i was young i often wished to have a wonderful birthday which was full of excitement and suprises too
i used to beg my parents to hide the presents so that i could find it myself
so childish izit
but when i am getting older now,
birthday is no longer a big day to me
i just treat it as a normal day
nothing special
of course my family will still celebrate it with me
but i hv no such feeling which i had when i was young
for this year's
frankly, i hope to get my P badly
i wanna drive my family members and my friends, especially ROUYI
haha...as i wanna show off to her...lol....
so now, i am counting down for the 'L'

m' waiting~
wennee

No comments:

Post a Comment