Tuesday, June 21, 2011

nice to meet u again

it has been a long time since my last post
so, i feel so great to meet u again
school has reopened for more than one week
i am on cloud nine to meet u guys
yet, there's a silence in my heart as my results are terrible for this term of exam
well, i tearfully admit that i am the one who made this happened
as i din really prepare well for this exam
and also, i dun really clear with the format of the exam
so, it's not totally my fault right...lol...( blaming others again)
i have encountered lot os trouble for the 1st week
i have lost trust to everyone juz like jingjing did
as i hv been deceived by others for not only once
and i hv seen a lot of thingy which drive me so
that's my life
i muz face it, handle it well instead of disguise it right
but somehow, the only way that i can do is juz conceal my feeling
this's the best way i think
by doing so, other's won't detect it
and others won't be worried abt me (i know some of u will never worry abt me)
argh
after writing here or i can say expressing my feeling here
i feel better now
do hope that everything could become smooth
so that there's nothing which could distract me from my study and others as well
and happiness will loom towards me...

"happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony"
~ Mahatma Ghandi

No comments:

Post a Comment