Friday, June 10, 2011

the box

yea, this is the box who acts to keep my memory inside~ love it soo much~




see, i hv lots of pencil cases yet these are juz a portion of them...i still hv lots more but most of them hv given to my sis





these are the stamp albums which i attempt to make 'collecting stamp' as my hobby when i was young...but know, they seem useless to me~






these are the stickers-collecting albums~ love them when i was young...but now...eww....





this is the birthday card which was gifted CARYN... it's really beautiful






see, she wrote nine different languanges of 'happy birthday' on the card....

touching~~~





granted, it was drawn by wen nee myself when i was in standard six...like it right?? =P




when i was tidying my room,

i found this purple box under my table

i totally forgor about this meaningful box
it keeps my memory there

when i opened it,

whoa!!!

there are really a lot of things that i kept since primary school

all the greeting cards from my friends during the chinese new year and my birthday

the signature book which was veryy popular in standard six

miss my friends soooo much

i hv totallt lost sontacted with them

i even forgot some of their names

haih*

what to do??? i hv such poor memory power~~

i really miss you guys sooo much

and sometimes

i wonder whether or not,

u all still remember who i'm

hey guys,

i dun wanna this thing to happen to me again

so, after we graduated from CLB,

we must always keep in touch ya

it's very lousy, yet i would like to say

FRIENSHIP FOREVER~

No comments:

Post a Comment